I wish you..





I wish you to stop by 
but you don't 
You say you will 
but you won't



You say you wish you were near 
But you're never here 
Suddenly things seem clear 
my worst fear



I try to hold onto things you said 
I wonder if they were real or already dead 
But the thoughts linger in my head 
the dreams my hunger was fed



You give me just a glance 
I feel the pull and wish for the chance 
But it's just to make you feel wanted 
you don't really feel love



When you care for someone 
you give them all your time 
like I wait here 
to give you mine



PS: Yes, waiting for you!!!

1 comments:

HaRy!! said...

Yu can wait and wait and wait and yet we dont get tired waiting for the true love...it never heals though the pain is everlasting...!deep down good one pa!Yu have true emotions penned down!

October 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM