I held love closely




Empty
Hollow
Alone
Losing a dream you held so close
is hard to swallow

Harder still
Because
I loved you so
love you still

It only took a moment
I hardly knew
My heart just ran to you
and over time the feeling grew

I look out the from my lonely window
teardrops fall along the sill
I waited but you never saw me
Though I love you still

Other hearts will hold my hand
In time someone might understand
I guess it's myself I have to blame
But in my heart I call your name

I wish that love was real and not a game
I wonder if I'll ever feel love again the same
Someone feels my heart, I hope and pray it is true
But my heart is still not over you

I wish you had let me go
Had just said plainly "No"
But silence broke my heart and brought it pain
I held love closely, my fault...now the rain


3 comments:

HaRy!! said...

It pains and kills to know if the love is not genuine is'nt it?! hurts to even think if this cud happen to someone.... how come yu write like this!

October 21, 2009 at 9:31 PM  
Raji U said...

@ hari- this is something I experience.. it hurts a lot like you said.

October 21, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
HaRy!! said...

am sooo sorry to hear and really feel bad for yu :( .... Pray God all shud fall in place

October 22, 2009 at 2:49 AM